Sustainability – views from businesses
A Panel of Sustainability Champions* from Reading area businesses will discuss their approach to increasing sustainability in their organisations and in their supply chain. There will be plenty of time for discussion and comments by participants.
The panel will include:
- Tina Farrow – Owner and manager at Dee Caf and cookery teacher at Tinkatots
- Akhil Handa – Founder and CEO at Earth 51
- Poppy Harris – EMEA Sustainability Manager at Oracle
- Sarah Jewer – Senior Portfolio Analyst and Reading Green Team leader at Covéa Insurance
- Willem Londeman – Transactional Services Senior Consultant at Bottomline Technologies
- Syndie Simon – Assistant Manager, Tax, and sustainability volunteer at Grant Thornton UK LLP
Anyone is welcome to listen in and submit questions for the panel.
* If you consider yourself to be a sustainability champion at your organisation, you can join the network to connect with others for mutual support and inspiration by emailing email@example.com.
Reading Climate Festival is a week-long programme of free events to inspire action on climate change, curated by Reading Climate Action Network.